Connected is offering free cycle maintenance courses at Park Bikeworks.
The courses will start in February and are available over 2 days from 9.30am to 12.30pm (it isn’t required to complete both days). The dates are 10th, 17th, 24th February and 3rd, 10th, 17th March.
- Simple bike check
- How to remove wheels
- Puncture repair including practical
- Advice on how to clean your bike and keep the chain lubricated
- Advice on saddle height
- Brake adjustment ( NOT Hydraulic disc brakes )
- Brake pad alignment and replacement
- Brake cable replacement
- Gear adjustment
- Gear cable replacement
- Cleaning brakes and gears
You will need to bring your own bike to work on and will receive a goodie bag for attending the course.
Booking is essential as there are limited places for each course, if you are interested please complete the below form: