Cycle into town, park your bike at Park Bikeworks and take the Pride Park & Ride for FREE.
During October, anyone who works at Pride Park or The Wyvern are being offered the chance to use the Park Bikeworks facilities, and then travel free on the Pride Park and Ride 111 bus service for one week, with a 10 trip ticket.
Park Bikeworks offers free secure bike parking from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm Saturday and 10.00am to 4.00pm Sunday. Park Bikeworks has a number of facilities such as bike maintenance, cafe deli, bike shop, lockers and showers.
The Park and Ride 111 bus stop is located only a couple of minutes away from Park Bikeworks on the Morledge, outside the Court
When you park your bike you will be given a card to show the 111 driver so that you can ride the bus to Pride Park for free.
Terms and Conditions
Find out the full terms and conditions for the promotion
- The free 111, 10 trip ticket is open to employees who work on Pride Park or The Wyvern, Derby only.
- Taking part in this promotion is in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is a joint partnership between Park Bikeworks and Derby Connected, which is part of Derby City Council.
- To receive the free 10 trip ticket you must register with Park Bikeworks (providing all the required information) and provide your name, place of work and Park Bikeworks username (e.g. PBW123).
- Parking at Park Bikeworks is free of charge however other services are chargeable and parking is subject to availability.
- No responsibility is taken for tickets that are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed.
- The free 111, 10 trip tickets are available from Monday 13th October 2014.
- The promotion will end at 23:59 GMT on Friday 31st October 2014. However this may be extended from 1st to 17th November 2014 subject to demand and availability of the 111, 10 trip tickets.
- Connected accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the free bike parking or 111, 10 trip ticket.
- The 10 trip ticket is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Derby City Council Connected retains the right to offer additional tickets for participants of the promotion after the use of their first 111, 10 trip ticket. Subject to availably and demand.
- Connected accepts no responsibility for the security of participants bikes or belongings stored at Park Bikeworks.
- Participants have to follow and adhere to Park Bikeworks regulations on parking their bike securely and any requirements that need to be adhered too in connection with their bike parking service.
- Participants will be required to complete a short survey at the end of the promotion, which will be sent via email (details will be retrieved from Park Bikeworks registered information database)
- Details that are provided may be used for promotional material and our website.
- No purchase necessary.
- Connected accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in the promotion Bike Park and Ride. Connected further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- Connected reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotional offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Connected in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Connected shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Connected, Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS.