Did you know that over £250,000 worth of bikes were stolen in Derby last year, and quite a few of those were locked bikes at external cycle parking loops? Don’t let yours be the next.
Connected have teamed up with Park Bikeworks and Derbyshire Police to help tackle cycle crime in the city.
If you work in the city centre, and commute by bike, why not use the FREE secure indoor cycle parking facilities at Bikeworks on Full Street.
If you work away from the city centre, then why not take advantage of free cycle security marking (subject to availability). Together with Derbyshire Police and Bike Register, various events will be taking place across the city:
- Tues 27th Sep, 8.30am – 4pm – Derby University
- Tues 11th Oct, 8.30am – 12.30pm – Rolls Royce, Elton Road
- Wed 12 Oct, 8.30am – 12.30pm – Rolls Royce, Moor Lane
- Tues 18th Oct, 10am – 3.30pm – Derby University
- Tues 22nd Nov, 10am – 3.3opm – Derby University
To register your interest in the free cycle security marking, just get in touch.