If you’re passionate about cycling, why not get together with like-minded people? Joining a cycle club will give you the chance to socialise with others who share your love of cycling, as well the opportunity to take part in events and activities such as organised rides and cycling holidays.
The cycle clubs in Derby are all different, focus on different types of cycling and all host their own events. So have a think about what you are looking for in a Cycle Club and get in contact with them.
- Derby BMX Club – Perfect for anyone who loves BMX
- Derby Cycling Group – Campaigning for cycle provision in Derby since 1979
- Derby CTC – A social group enjoying rides of varying lengths on several days of the week
- Derby Mercury RC – Have been around since 1938 and have both on and off road riders
- Notts & Derby Cyclo-Cross League – Competitive league for Cyclo-Cross riders