Use public transport during the Christmas period and send us your best selfie!
Whether you are travelling on the bus or train to your Christmas party, doing some shopping or simply enjoying the festive period, follow or like Derby Connected and send us your Xmas Selfie. It can be on your way into Derby or going home, on your own, with friends or family!
Use the #XmasDerbyTravel showing us your best public transport poses and you could bag a £25 intu gift card – to spend in the New Year!
Remember to like and follow us on our social media sites, for your entry to be valid, and share your Xmas Selfies!
Facebook: Derby Connected
Terms & Conditions
Find out the full terms & conditions for the prize draw
- The gift card prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to anyone who lives or works in Derby aged 16 and over.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the £25 Prize Draw you must take a selfie on public transport (bus or train), and share it on a Connected social media platform with a supporting comment. If you post to Facebook, then you must 'like' the Connected page, and if you tweet, then you must 'follow' @DerbyConnected.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 GMT 24th December 2015. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The Prize Draw winners will be selected between Monday 7th December 2015 and Monday 4th January 2016.
- Winners will be chosen from the best photo sent in by a person who has liked and shared the page on the Connected Facebook page, or who have followed and 'tweeted on the Connected Twitter page.
- All winners will be notified via social media by Tuesday 5th January 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Connected within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
- Details of the winner will be announced on the Connected website after the closing date.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Connected retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Connected for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Connected accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Connected further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Connected reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Connected in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Connected shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Derby Connected, Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS.