In this day and age; consumers, customers and clients are becoming more and more savvy about business practices. They demand more accountability as well as the highest quality, the lowest price and in the fastest time.
Encouraging sustainable travel isn’t just about the environment. In fact, from a business point of view, sustainability is mainly about securing the long term success of your business.
There are loads of reasons why encouraging and implementing sustainable travel is a good idea for your business, both financially and operationally.
Many businesses in Derby have successful travel plans that have made a positive difference to the company and its employees. This shows that promoting sustainable travel really can help businesses of all types and sizes.
Evidence shows that by supporting and promoting sustainable travel choices, your business can:
- Reduce its land, infrastructure, maintenance and energy costs associated with parking and transportation
- Make your site more accessible to customers – building your customer base
- Make your site more accessible to suppliers and services – saving you time and money
- Make your site more accessible to a wider skilled workforce – aiding recruitment and retention
- Provide health, financial and work life balance benefits to staff which contributes to a motivated and productive workforce
- Mitigate its overall environmental impact and meet corporate social responsibility objectives
- Build its reputation
- Improve relations with neighbouring businesses and communities
- Apply for Connected grant funding.
So if you want to see how Connected can help your business, contact us now. You can find out about all the Connected products and services on offer and then get the right guidance and advice.